• Orders are generally shipped out within 5-10 business days from the order date.
• Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time. Please remember that most items are handmade, made-to-order, and/or made upon ordering.
• Please remember that once an order ships out, actual shipping/delivery times will vary. Please see the Shipping section below.
• If you would like to discuss a more accurate timeline for the processing of your order based on the item(s) ordered and the current shop volume, you may inquire via the Contact Form.
• Casual Kate offers a Flate Rate shipping cost for standard, First Class shipping, no matter the size of your order.
• Casual Kate ships via USPS within the United States and to Canada. For other International Shipping requests, please inquire via the Contact Form.
• For US orders, all shipments include insurance and you will receive a tracking number so delivery can be tracked. Delivery generally takes 2-5 days, depending on the distance from Weatherford, TX.
• For International Shipping Orders, please note that Casual Kate is not responsible for any duty or brokerage fees for international shipping. These charges come from your country during importation of your package. Please be aware of any additional customs/importation fees your order may incur prior to placing your order. Casual Kate also has no control or ability to quote an accurate delivery timeline once your shipment enters your country’s postal system.
• Lost/Damaged Shipments & Insurance: US orders include shipping insurance! If the USPS loses or damages your shipment, please contact me immediately and I will work to claim the insurance from the USPS and will replace your shipment as quickly as possible. You may be asked/required to provide additional information and/or pictures of damaged parcels in order to process the insurance claim with the USPS, to qualify for a replacement of your order, and to help Casual Kate prevent damage with future shipments. Please note that, in these circumstances, while my dedication to customer satisfaction is paramount and I will work to replace your order as quickly as I can, I can not guarantee any specific turn-around time.
• Please remember that USPS delays, failures, or mishaps are not the fault of Casual Kate, nor a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers! I will always work to resolve any USPS shipping issue where I can as fast as possible!
• Any packages returned to Casual Kate due to an incorrect address provided by the customer will be reshipped at the cost of the customer.
• Any packages delivered to an incorrect address due to an incorrect address provided by the customer will not be refunded. In this instance, please contact me to discuss, and I will work with you and the USPS to see if the package can be located and returned by the incorrect recipient. Additional shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. Please contact me, I want to help and work with you first. I may be able to replace the item faster and at a lesser cost than having the original lost item shipped back and then re-shipped to you again.
Refunds and Exchanges
•Non-Custom/Non-Personalized items may be returned within 10 days of delivery. You must contact me first via email to obtain a return authorization. Once the item is received back in brand new, unused condition, in original packaging – a full refund of the purchase price will be given. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. While your method of shipping your return is your decision, it is recommended that items being returned are shipped using a shipping method that provides tracking, as Casual Kate can not guarantee that your item will be delivered by the shipping provider. Optional insurance is also advisable, particularly if your return is of higher value.
•Custom/Personalized Pieces are made specifically for you, to your specifications and therefore cannot be returned or refunded. In those rare cases a mistake is made on my part, I absolutely will make it right and ship out a replacement piece as quickly as possible. I will also ask that you send back the original piece (I will provide the shipping, of course.)
•If you receive an order that you feel is damaged, broken, or otherwise faulty, please contact me! Please note, you may be asked to provide pictures of the item in question to help determine what may have happened, decide on the right resolution, and help prevent damage to future shipments. Pictures may also be required in order to submit an insurance claim, if applicable, to the USPS. Casual Kate will always work to provide the best customer service but also reserves the right to ultimately determine if a refund or replacement of an order is warranted.
•Orders for Non-Custom, Non-Personalized items may be cancelled if they have not yet shipped out. Customer may request cancellation via email or the Contact Form. A cancellation fee of $3, will be deducted from the cancelled order refund amount processed.
•Orders for personalized or customized items may NOT be cancelled. **Please note, when hand stamping jewelry there will be slight variations in the spacing, alignment, and appearance of the stamped design. This is not considered an error or a faulty item, but rather the product of a hand made item and what makes each item unique and special. Thank you for your understanding.
Additional policies and Info
Each character or design element is individually stamped by hand. When hand stamping jewelry, there will be slight variations in the spacing, depth, alignment, and appearance of the stamped design. This is not considered an error or a faulty item, but rather the product of a hand made item and what makes each item unique and special. Here comes our motto again… Perfectly Imperfect!
I use Liver of Sulfur to oxidize sterling silver and create the dark patina in the stamped design. This is a quality process but will naturally fade over time. It is recommended that you do not swim or bathe while wearing your hand stamped piece of jewelry, as this may cause the patina to fade more quickly. Should you wish to have the patina reapplied to your piece, contact Casual Kate to make arrangements!
Please be aware that Sterling Silver, Brass, and Copper will eventually tarnish. When cleaning your hand stamped jewelry, do not submerge in polishing solution or use an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner as these methods may remove some of the patina in your stamped design (the patina is what darkens the stamped design.) Instead, use a silver or jewelry polishing cloth. As stated above, I recommend not bathing or swimming while wearing your hand stamped jewelry as this may cause the patina to fade more quickly.
I recommend storing your items carefully in a jewelry box or space where they will not rub against other items and scratch. To help limit tarnishing, you may also store your jewelry in a small plastic bag or wrap in a tarnish-resistant cloth.